Polizzotto Development’s team of experienced professionals guide our clients through the predevelopment phase with the end in mind. Throughout schedule development, budget refinement, and consultant selection, we work proactively to provide value through our expertise and professional relationships. Our team is adept at analyzing critical path construction activity scheduling, construction contract (owner-drafted and standard AIA form) negotiations, and subcontractor buyout, all of which play a critical importance to the outcome of the overall project. Polizzotto Development plays an active role in design value engineering exercises, making certain brand standards and ownership’s interests are kept at the forefront. Polizzotto Development provides third-party Predevelopment Advisory Services oversight to help ownership optimize cost, schedule, and value engineering options.
- Lead entitlement and project approval process (and multi-phase master planning when applicable)
- Evaluate and assign land use consultant team
- Negotiate consultant contracts
- Prepare strategic timeline
- Develop business plan including detailed budget